Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little Petersons

I took Arden to Lanikai beach a few days ago. We just needed to get out of the house, and I hadn't been swimming since before Genevieve's birth. Besides deciding to behave like a laughing angel, that little Binjy decided for the first time in her life to ham for the camera!!


The pictured sunglasses here are not my fault (wail!) ... I saw the Binjy go into my room. Two seconds later I discovered the destruction she had wreaked. Half of Aunt Mamy's favorite sunglasses in one spot, the other half in another. These "buggles" are Dora's extra pair, which I borrowed.


Genevieve wears lots of socks. Mostly on her hands. Here she is, practicing for her grown-up destiny: boxing.


Sweet sisters. They were both holding still enough to get a photo shoot in, which is unusual!

1 comment:

Annie Peterson said...

I like those sunglasses!